"I cannot imagine a better way to spend summer days in the Bay Area. It's the perfect antidote to a school year in the city."
Stefany Glass - Parent
We are a mobile day camp for kids. Each day with us is a new adventure in a new location designed to provide safe, fun, and meaningful hands on experiences in nature. The abundance of active and passive activities that kids can enjoy in nature are endless and the natural open spaces of the Bay Area are the perfect playground. Hiking, building forts, hunting for treasures, climbing trees, playing games and making nature crafts are just a few of the things in store for everyone. In a relaxed and unhurried setting the kids lead the way and we go wherever their imaginations take us.
* small group for 1st - 4th graders
* experienced, energetic and enthusiastic staff
* low staff/child ratio - 2 counselors and 10 campers
* drop-off/pick-up at Mountain Lake Park Playground - Lake/12th AVE
* 9am - 4pm (before/after care available: 8am-9am & 4pm-5:30pm)
2015 REGISTRATION BEGINS 2/1
SPACE IS LIMITED
CONTACT GLENN FOR AVAILABILITY